Monday 21 February 2011

Baalbeck

Hi;
This Taghi. I am lebanese and my town is BaalBeck.
It's located in Beqaa Valley, the name is made up of two words Baal and beck which is mean Baal the lord of Beqaa , and it was called Heliopolis which is the city of the sun .
BaalBeck has a one of the greatest and largest Roman temples and it has three Gods worshiped Jupiter, Venus and Bacchus.
BaalBeck now is one of the most important touristic places on Lebanon, and every year a thousands of people from all over the world flocked to attend annual international festivels .

http://middleeast.com/baalbeck.htm






I love my town and I am proud to be from there. I hope all my freinds have time to have a look of the link and get more information about my lovely town.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment