Sunday 15 May 2011

The Health Expo 2011







Last Thursday, a Health Expo  held at TAFE. It was a new experience for me and also it was good and intrested . A lot of associations and foundations were there to give us an information about there  services or products.
One of these foundations was Asthma Foundation, its a foundation that can help asthma patients how to communicate with there doctors? What kind of questions they should ask the doctors? The tests that can help to detect the disease. This foundation was important to me because I am an asthma patient and its important to me to know every thing about my disease.
Some of the other foundations and associations were Isagenix, Baton Twirling, Jeremia and others.
I had a little trip over the expo and I sold a raffell ticket with Kathy we had fun, also Andrew did.

Other students sold food that they made.It was useful and funny at the same time we enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment