Sunday 1 May 2011

The Easter Holidays

After a long time of studying and working it was the time to have a break .It was the Easter Holiday.
Actually my holiday was lovely, I spent it with my husband and his family. The first week was shopping and shopping because winter was coming and I had to prepare everything and also I had to prepare the holiday stuff. I love shopping.
On the morning of Thursday 21 of April  my husband, his family and I went to Lake Macquarie.I couldn't imagine that a one hour and 20 minutes trip could take two hours and 20 minutes! We were stuck in traffic, because a lot of people were going away to enjoy the holiday.
Finally we arrived to Umina Beach resort . It was full of intertainment Gym, pool, kids club, parks and because it was Easter time they had carnivals and activities everyday .
On Friday my husband and I went for an ocean trip by boat.It was marvellous and  Lion island was stunning. Saturday was raining. It was bad luck we weren't able to spend the day at the beach as we planned but it was good to relax and watch the rain drop over the trees. I really enjoyed that. Later that day  we went to the Easter carnival. All the children did sand painting.It wasn't just the children but also the mums and dads. It was fun.
At midnight, we all decided to go home because it would be better than the early morning to avoid the traffic.
Sunday was my friend's engagement party. I spent all day preparing myself for the lovely night .We had a nice time dancing, eating and  having fun.
Monday and Tuesday was  relaxing at home and preparing to be back to TAFE and work.I also did a bit of shopping.
I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and had a great time with your friends and family. I can say that my holiday was great because I like  spending time with family. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment